Virtual Visits – For Everyday Support and Urgent Needs
So many of us deal with mental and emotional hardships – and yet too few of us reach out for support. Whether you’re dealing with everyday issues or you’re in need of urgent help, it’s never been easier to get the support you need. Many of our health plans include access to virtual visits – letting you connect with board certified psychiatrists and licensed therapists by phone or secure video, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- These virtual visits are quick and easy to set up, and you can see the psychiatrist or therapist from the comfort of your home, at work or even on the go – all through your phone, tablet or computer.
- Get expert help for:
- Anxiety, stress, PTSD, trauma and panic disorders.
- Depression, bipolar disorder, and grief and loss.
- Addiction and substance issues.
- And general help with life changes, relationship support, parenting issues and more.
- Virtual visits can help you deal with regular, everyday mental health needs – and they can provide support when you need urgent, more immediate help.
- Virtual visits are private, secure and confidential. Plus, they’re a great way to get your prescription medications too.
- If you’re experiencing thoughts of suicide or a mental health crisis, call 988. This is the new three-digit, 24/7 help line created by the federal government. It’s free and confidential. Learn more by clicking here.
Take action – and take care of your well-being.
This fall and winter, make taking care of your mental and emotional well-being a priority. Set up a virtual visit easily online from hally.com. Simply log in and get started today. Getting the support we all need has never been easier.
For more information or help setting up your virtual visit, call the number on the back of your health plan ID card or visit this webpage.
Not all health plans include virtual visits. To see if yours does, please see your health plan documents or call the number on the back of your health plan ID card.
Virtual care isn’t meant to treat all medical or mental health conditions – please remember to always visit the emergency department or call 911 for emergencies.
You’ll need to have an online member account (for our health plan) before you’re able to access virtual visits. If you haven’t already created an account, visit login.hally.com.
For more specific details and information about coverage and costs for our virtual offerings, please see your health plan documents or call the number on the back of your health plan ID card.
Health Alliance™ Medicare is a Medicare Advantage Organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Health Alliance Medicare depends on contract renewal.
Health Alliance Northwest™ is a Medicare Advantage Organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Health Alliance Northwest depends on contract renewal.
Simplete® is powered by Health AllianceTM – a Medicare Advantage Organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Simplete depends on contract renewal.
PHMBGN22-MDLiveQ4blog-1022 • Y0034_22_110876_C