Make your next appointment a virtual visit.
We have an exciting announcement for our Hally® health members: Your health plan’s covered benefits now include virtual visits through the Hally mobile app. It’s never been easier or more convenient to check in with a doctor or therapist for your health needs.
Virtual visits are simple, secure and easy-to-use. Try it out!
Your Hally app connects you directly to board certified physicians, using the nationally-renowned telehealth services of MDLIVE®. Doctors are available around the clock, so you can schedule appointments to fit your busy schedule. And best of all, the appointments take place in the safety and comfort of your own home.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Virtual visits are available through your Hally app 24/7, including holidays.
- They’re suitable for the whole family, and pediatricians are available.
- You can use your phone, laptop or desktop computer for virtual visits. It’s up to you.
- Virtual visits aren’t for every medical situation, but they’re great for diagnosing and treating more than 80 of the most common conditions including the flu, sinusitis, bronchitis and strep throat. See the chart below for more information.
- And they’re not only for your physical health needs – in fact, virtual visits are ideal for mental health and therapy checkups. Connect with licensed therapists and psychiatrists in visits that are private and secure.
- They’re also great for providing temporary medication refills.
- Virtual visits are less costly than going to urgent care or the emergency department. However, always visit the emergency department for all serious conditions and call 911 for all emergencies.
How to sign up.
To start using virtual visits, simply register your free account. Sign up now so you’re prepared if you become sick or need care. You can register three ways:
- Visit hally.com/care, scroll down to Virtual Visits and click Get Started.
- Open the Hally app on your mobile device, pick Get Care from the bottom menu, select Book a Virtual Visit and then click Get Started.
- Call (888) 912-0904.
Once you’ve registered, you and your covered family members are all set. When you’re ready to schedule your first appointment, simply open up the app, select Get Care from the bottom menu, click on Book a Virtual Visit and follow the directions. It’s easy, and you’ll be chatting with the doctor in no time.
You can call us at the number on the back of your member ID card if you have any questions. Virtual visits are just one of the many ways we help you and your family live your healthiest lives. Check out all the resources we have on hally.com, and keep up the great work on your health journey!
If you need help deciding where – and how – to get care, this chart can help.
GNMBHY21-hallyblogpost-0121 • Y0034_21_96252_C