These resources are here to help you manage your high blood pressure.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) – Overview of High Blood Pressure
- Heart.org – How High Blood Pressure Can Hurt Your Health
- WebMD High Blood Pressure Quiz
- WebMD Test Your Salt Smarts Quiz
- Health Record Card – Download and print this to help you track your blood pressure and medication usage. Take this card with you to all doctor’s visits.
- My Blood Pressure Wallet Card
- How to Monitor Your Blood Pressure at Home Video
- Your Quick Guide to Lowering Your Blood Pressure with the Dash Eating Plan
- American Heart Association and American Stroke Association – Understanding and Managing High Blood Pressure
- NHLBI Heart Healthy Recipes Database
- American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association et al – 2017 Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in Adults
- European Society of Cardiology/European Society of Hypertension – Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension (2018)